The 2inONE shoulder pad is an equipment especially designed for football players to reduce the risk of shoulder injury during the game.
Measure your shoulder width: While standing, measure across the back from one end of the shoulder bone to the other. Round up the measure to the next full cm/inch.
PUTTING ON THE OUTER SHELL• Line up the front hook-and-loop fasteners and flip the rest over your shoulders.
• Make sure it sits firmly on your shoulder.
• Close the buckles on both sides adjusting them to the length for a tight fit.
• Hand-wash the vest. AIR DRY, do not put it in a dryer.
•Use a soft wet towel without using detergents, to remove dirt or stains on the outer shell.
• When not in use, store the pad in a dry and well ventilated area.
• Padded vest: molded polyurethane foam, nylon/spandex mesh fabric
• Outer shell: carbon thermal plastic/Kevlar (carbon pad) or polyethylene (poly pad)
• No shoulder pad can offer total protection against injuries.
• This shoulder pad does not assure a specific attenuation of impacts.
• Don’t use the shoulder pad for any other sports than American football.
• Wrong use of the shoulder pad would decrease the level of protection.
• If you experience any pain in your shoulders, a physician must be consulted prior to using the shoulder pad.
• Don’t use the shoulder pad if any functional part of it is damaged or broken.
• Any part of the damaged carbon 2inOne pad must be repaired with original parts from your authorized dealer.